Asset Transportation & Secure Storage
OSS understands that the legal cannabis industry has a significantly higher risk profile as compared to other industries. The large volume of cash transactions caused by current banking restrictions at the Federal level creates an environment naturally attractive to criminal elements. OSS can help deal with this risk.
- Are you regularly handling/transporting large volumes of cash?
- Are you storing large sums of cash in an insecure manner?
- Are you aware of the risks of becoming a target of criminal intent?
Cash-In-Transit (CIT) &
Federal Reserve Bank Deposits
- Discrete asset transportation with GPS tracking, transparent accountability, and convenient access.
- ”Push button simplicity” in scheduling critical asset transportation from most anywhere to most anywhere.
- Confidence in knowing critical assets are safely and securely handled with visual verification at will.
- End-to-end delivery, including cash pickup, validation, and transport to the FRB or other location specified by the financial institution.
Secure Short-Term Vaulting
- OSS provides secure, short-term asset vaulting with tracking, transparent accountability, and convenient on-demand access.
- Visual verification at will provides confidence in knowing that critical assets are safely and securely stored.
- OSS secure storage facilities help cannabis businesses migrate from highly risky business practices to professional, transparent, reputable, safe, and secure business practices.
Currency Order Requests
- Ability to fulfill currency order requests for cannabis businesses who do not have access to typical commercial banking services.
- OSS works with its financial institution partners to provide change (currency notes and coin) as an add on to CIT services.
OSS has the deepest reservoir of expertise in secure transportation of critical assets, including personnel, in the cannabis industry. We track our vehicles and our transportation security experts via Global Positioning System (GPS) feeds into our integrated command and control center maintained 24/7 by OSS personnel. Each OSS storage facility leverages security mechanisms, practices, and protocols designed to exceed Federal standards for applicable use cases. Each storage facility is audited on a regular basis to ensure that all potential threats have been anticipated and mitigated to ensure the appropriate threat response protocols are in place.